Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Do they have cameras in female public bathrooms?!?

public restrooms?
Answers:
Unless someone wants a multi-MILLION dollar lawsuit, I would say no. That would be a blatant violation of a persons right to privacy.
In these times: probably

1. people are security crazy
2. all people really care about is property crimes so maybe to prevent stealing

I wouldn't doubt it
I dont believ that its legal for any reason
I don't think they have cameras in any public restrooms. Why would they?
Yes. I operate 3 of them. I'm with security.


p.s. I saw you in taco bell.
yes they do,, where do you think the Girls gone Wild videos come from?
Mmm could be....No one trusts anyone these days.
i doubt they would have any cameras in the stalls...but they might have them by the sinks or by the door possibly
No I do not. That is for sicko's , and ones who want to go to jail for a very long time.
yes
Nope. That would be a direct invasion of your privacy, and civil rights. I also highly doubt they would apply the patriot act to a bathroom stall.
yeah, maybe...although I thinks it's illegal , I sure don't like the idea that a 300 pounds security guard, while eating chetoos , watches me and my girl going at it...
I do .
Don't know, but they do have some cameras in Mens' Bathrooms.
Because I saw a picture on the Internet of Hillary standing up, and using a mens' urinal.
The caretaker set up a dummy one in the school where I was working as a trainee. I've never seen such a public outcry. I glad I was in on it.
Well, I'm a guy however I can confidently say no. They can't do that. That's a invasion of your privacy.
i sure hope not
NO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment