Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Do the things we own really just own us?

we spend most of our time working for money to support the funding for the things we own. But we hardly spend time with them. Kinda like my internet service. I pay a monthly fee but I only use it when Im home. If I stayed home, then I could use it but then I wouldn't have any money to have it. If we regulated business to only charge us for what we use and at a set profit then that would make a lot of sense for the consumer. Businesses however wouldn't make near as much money. What gives?
Answers:
we own the concept that we actually need all these things,but in reality we'd probly be a lil better off globally and enviromentally, without all we really have , this obsession is slowly poisoning us all:)
happiness is not found in the abundance of things - i think jesus said that
Sorry to be the one to spring this on you buddy but you don't own anything. The Government "allows" you to call yourself the owner and use and operate like an owner as long as you pay taxes. Stop "paying" taxes and see how long you get to "own" anything. It sux but it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment