Monday, July 13, 2009

Courts take kids from me! For loving them to much.?

Is there anyone who can help me? I have had primary custody for two years, and my exhusband just won them in court. The judge ruled, " Due to the mother's love for the children and the children's love for the mothers" I consider it an unhealthly love and gave me four days a month.
Answers:
please provide the case number and the name of the court, i will read it over and give you an opinion based on that.
to protect privacy issues you may email the info if you wish
There is something you are not telling us; I believe you are leaving a good part of the story out. A court would not say something like that then limit your time with your kids because you love them too much. Were there any accusations of sexual things or perhaps the kids were sleeping in your bed or the court did not like something else?
could u get the case appealed ?
I would like to hear both sides to this story. No judge I have ever know has taken the kids from one parent to give to another just because they love the children to much. There is more to this story than you are letting on. Be honest and search your soul to find out the true reasons why they are no longer with you. If you were bashing your ex to the children just to keep them away from him, then you were totally wrong.
"my exhusband just won them in court"-are they some sort of game show prize??

You really need to get your head on straight and figure out why your children are now in the custody of their father. Judges will not take a child away because it is "loved" too much. There is a bigger issue here. To go from primary custody to 4 days a month is a HUGE change. Obviously the judge saw something in you or your parenting that he didnt like.

Find out what that is...and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment