Monday, July 13, 2009

Crazy lady assaulted me threatens family what can I do?

Ive had this crazy lady for the last week come into our yard through our cars steal our money inside and things from inside the carport. When confronted she got aggressive and shook her fist and fingered and swore a ton. Our 9 year old is afraid of her as she supposivly hit his friend before and is always screaming obscenities at the kids. It came to a head when I once again told her to get out and she got aggressive with me and when I turned my back, she threw rocks at me hitting me in the back. I called the police again (I had called them 7 times that week because of what me and my tenants below were going through). When they came they told us that they talked to the mother of the woman that is crazy and she that she would make it so the woman would not go on our street anymore. I said that was fine as long as that was dealt with I would not press charges. 2 days later she was in my yard again. I did not go outside. My nerves are shot and I dont know what to do anymore.
Answers:
police report %26 restraining order
Smith %26 Wesson
Quietly call the cops and have her arrested for trespassing every time she's on your property.
Call the Police~Everytime you see her in your yard. They will take her away. You have to protect your family. Period.
Call the police again, and let them know that the mother cannot control the crazy lady, that she's thrown rocks at your back, that she's a threat to the children in the neighborhood, and that you do now want to press charges.
U SHOULD GET SOME VIDEO CAMERAS AND VIDEO MTAPE IT THEN SHOW THE POLICE AND PRESS CHARGES FOR ASSAULT!
Go to U-haul and get a moving truck, load it up and move you and your family out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment