Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Deleted Question: Do Republicans label everyone who disagrees with them as Terrorists?

Question Details: yep if we ain't with the dim bulbs than we must be with them fictitious super human fire retardant 19 arabs that came back from the dead to blow up WTC 7.
Answers:
No. I am a "liberal" or "moderate" Republican, and many of my Republican friends say that I am not a REAL Republican because I am not a "conservative." I really give them a lot of fits. They say that I am a "Republican In Name Only" and have no right to call myself a Republican.

Nobody has called me a terrorist yet.
No I do not believe Republicans label anyone who disagrees with them a "Terrorists". I do believe that we need to watch somewhat what we say because we are in a war and that damages our country and our troops. The radical people that say terrible things against our troops and country are putting our troops at risk. This is exactly what the real terrorists of the world want us to do is to fall apart and become separated. The separation of our country will only cause defeat and loss of good men and women who are patriots. Go and look through history and she how our country has made it where we are by helping other. The French still honor our veterans from the first World War. When our men and women visit the memorials from World War I in France they are praised and thanked by the whole town because they couldn't believe that a American would leave his home and family to help them to be free. I feel we could learn a lesson by reading our history Little more. We need to unite no matter what our ideals my be we are in a war and we need to win for our countries sake and our troops sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment