Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear Yahoo Q&A member, Don't you think that The Abuse Botton on top of our Q&A comments is a gun or a cop...!?

.placed there to protect Yahoo$ while killing our freedom of expresion, the first amenment of our constitution ! ?
Because I respect The constitution of The USA , I have never pressed that botton although I have been getting a lot of
un. answers but " Ignored " them .
Would you please ask Yahoo to remove this Botton %26 not to use
The American public to be each others Kop %26 Kill or burn our
comments %26 signes of freedom of speach ?
So many of my Q's on my other Id has been Wacked by hoo, yoo
or Yahoo %26 my account has been suspended. This ain't right.
I need legal advice %26 help .
Answers:
the sad thing is i believe if you hit the button to report abuse on someone for anything...they will get a violation notice regardless of whether it is actually a violation of any of yahoo's guidelines for use.if you then respond to the email you get.. you get sent right back to the guidelines..email again and again same ole email right back..so i think its a load of crap..all of it..i think if you need to report someone for abuse that isnt being a racist or talking about doing anything illegal..get over it get a life and go find something else to do and stop being a tattle tale. cause i for one have had about enough of the violation notices for using what is considered to be worldwide acceptable language..the word dang..thats the word i used with an m...sad day when that is considered inappropriate
You have the right to say whatever you wish, but you aren't guaranteed a platform.

Yahoo! owns Answers and they have a right to have their own community guidelines.
You do have the right to freedom of speech but many times people are offended by certain comments. They also have the right to their freedom of not being offended.
the freedom of speech should not and does not allow anyone to inflict racial or inflammatory speech with the intention of demeaning others.
This is a bloody disgrace, I have lost count of how many posts I read like yours every time I switch on, and I kinda feel neglected if I switch on and there ain't violation notices by the bucket full, there are a lot of vindictive @$$hole$ running amok on yahoo, and it needs to be brought to an abrupt halt.
I had a violation because I answered a question about
if liberals were against free speech, I suspect that one of the
liberals didn't like my answer or my free speech, and
then it was gone.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

EDIT: I think it is funny that Orlando wants you to post a real
picture of you when he has a fake one of himself.
can you spell hypocrite ?
...and they let people like you out at night...
You must be of the very small minority of sexists, "vulgarists" or racists that aren't afraid to voice their opinion. I guess you could have really impressed us all by posting a real picture of yourself. But then again, most people that are one of the aformentioned, hide behind something!


EDIT: To justgetitright - I ain't hiding behind nothing...
Yeah,you're right.Freedom of speech,what about the objectionable speech?Well,before you sign in on Y!A you agree to follow their community guidelines.But because of your so called freedom of speech,you want the community to agree with you?Come on men take life,read and try to understand first what the guidelines is all about.And if you feel that your freedom of SPEECH are violated you are free to build your own community and you can express whatever you want.I think I busted you one time..sorry!
You didn't like Orlando's answer, so you posted it was irrelevent. You're guilty of what you're complaining about.
I like that Abuse Button. Anyone that has been on other forums has undoubtedly ran into the foul-mouthed flamers who attack posters they do not agree with. It sometimes gets so nasty that it is easier to leave the forum than continue. I know one woman who was followed from forum to forum by one of these fools and called every four-letter name in the book.

I like the idea that we are asked to be civil to one another and not resort to excess profanity, name-calling or ridicule. It is one thing to vent a little steam against an elected official or a process you feel is unfair, it is another to attack another poster with vile names and accusations.

Enjoy the luxury of a well-run forum and realize that, as a private organization, FreeLawAnswer.com can do what they feel is best. If it helps all of us, why complain?
You have lots of time on your hands to think about things like that. LOL
I totally agree with you people should not use a site like this unless they have the power to filter their own material and ignore what doesn't imply
to me i think it is a flag
I got my 'correction' once from Yahoo and actually I deserved
it.this is a place that should be used for Questions and
Answers to help or inform each other...not a place to be
sarcastic or to try 'telling someone off'...When I get answers
of this nature, I now just ignore them and try to choose the
one that best suits my question. Thank you for opening this
subject.I need to say this and you gave me the perfect
chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment