Saturday, August 8, 2009

Do i need a solicitor?

i am attending court tomorrow for driving offences and im unsure wether i need a solicitor there with me
Answers:
Whether you do or not doesn't matter now because you are unlikely to get one at such short notice.

I'm guessing that as the case has gone to court there is a chance you could lose your licence.

You could ask for an adjournment but you will need to think up a good reason.



.
If you're pleading guilty - No. If you intend to fight it then yes.
Well I've been an i didn't need one for the fine and penalty points i got but it all depends what you've done
it is a bit late now aint it ? should have thought about it when you got the summons. depends on what the offences are and if pleading guilty
Ask to speak to the duty solicitor when you get to court.
I would seriously recomend a solicitor. My solicitor ensured that my fine and points reflected the offence and also ensured I could afford the fine. Also managed to keep my license through hardship which i wouldn't have been able to do on my own.
it depends what they are charging you with but anyway your far to late now
You can ask to speak with the duty solicitor when you arrive at the court and discuss the situation with him/her. It will not cost you anything.
A man who defends himself, has a fool for an advocate.

No comments:

Post a Comment